The Commission has received an application from V Australia [PDF: 140 KB] for approval of code share arrangements between V Australia and Etihad Airways on the Thailand, Greece, Bangladesh and UAE routes, and an application for capacity on the France, Greece, Bangladesh and UAE routes. Other applications for the capacity are invited.
The closing date for notice of intention to make an application is COB 11 October 2010, with applications due by COB 18 October 2010. If no notice of intention is received by COB 11 October 2010, the Commission may proceed to decide matters under consideration as soon as practicable after that date.
- The Commission issued the following determinations, allocating capacity and code share approval as sought, at its meeting yesterday:
-  IASC 118 [PDF: 130 KB] - United Arab Emirates
-  IASC 119 [PDF: 130 KB] - Thailand
-  IASC 120 [PDF: 131 KB] - France
-  IASC 121 [PDF: 131 KB] - Greece
-  IASC 122 [PDF: 131 KB] - Bangladesh