- New Caledonia
Qantas has applied to the Commission to renew a number of determinations. The application may be viewed here [PDF: 86 KB] .
The determinations subject to renewal and any subsequent variations to the determinations may be viewed on the Commission website under Determinations and Decisions.
Other applications for the capacity are invited. The closing date for notice of intention to make an application is 21 October 2010, with applications due by 28 October 2010, unless additional time is sought and agreed to by the Commission.
As part of the renewals process Qantas requested that Determinations  IASC 102 and  IASC 108, which both allocated capacity on the Vietnam route, be revoked as the capacity was no longer required. The Delegate of the Commission issued Decision  IASC 207 [PDF: 78 KB] on 14 October 2010 revoking the determinations as requested.
On 25 October 2010 the Commission issued the following Renewal Determinations:
-  IASC 112 [PDF: 88 KB] - France - Route 3 (New Caledonia) - allocating 0.5 units of capacity per week to Qantas.
-  IASC 113 [PDF: 87 KB] - France - Route 3 (New Caledonia) - allocating 0.25 units of capacity per week to Qantas.
-  IASC 114 [PDF: 86 KB] - Thailand - allocating 2.9 B747 equivalent units of capacity per week to Qantas.
-  IASC 115 [PDF: 88 KB] - South Africa - allocating 2 frequencies of capacity per week in each direction to Qantas.
-  IASC 116 [PDF: 87 KB] - Vanuatu - allocating 10 seats of capacity per week in each direction to Qantas.
-  IASC 117 [PDF: 87 KB] - Indonesia - allocating 780 seats per week to Qantas.